Geogrid are specially designed to provide a quick, long-term solution to stabilizing ad strengthening roads and worksites,
and reducing the thickness of aggregate base layers.
Unaxial Geogrid are designed to carry high tensile loads over a sustained period of time. These types of loads are common to reinforce soil slopes and mechanically stabilized earth (MSE) walls or berms. UX Geogrids also can be used for high-strength soil reinforcement.
- Stabilisation of landslides
- Construction of retaining walls
- Slope crest enlargement
- Vegetated sound deadening barriers
- Construction of road and railway embankments
- Embankment for rockfall protection
- Containment embankments and reinforcement for waste landfill
- Type: HDPE
- Width: 1m
- Length: 30m; 50m; 75m; 100m